Saturday, July 2, 2011

Boston to Buffalo- done!

Well, leg one of the journey is over.

Liz and I left Boston around 1ish on Friday after getting last minute supplies at Target. We surprisingly hit very little traffic and sailed through New York. We arrived in Buffalo around 9pm Friday night, put our things down in the hotel and went on a search for Mighty Taco per a friend's request. Sorry to say we were a little disappointed. But! It was a $5 dinner so we can't complain too much.

Liz is getting ready and I'm packing things up. Off to check out the falls and get on the road. About 9-10 hours of driving ahead of us onwards to Kankakee, Illinois. Random spot you may think, but it's where my grandmother lived for many years and I have family there on my dad's side. Family breakfast in the morning which I am looking forward to!

Not many pictures yet. Just iPhone captures, but as Barb says, "The best camera is the one in your hand".


Sponge Bob was ready to go in NH. 



Somewhere in NY as the sun was setting. 




No EZ Pass on this trip! 


The infamous Mighty Taco. 

Alright, off we go. Lots of love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment