Tuesday, August 2, 2011

All settled...

It's been a while since I've posted- sorry! I'm all unpacked and have made my room my own.The apartment mom has is great and I'm learning the area. Not relying on Samantha (my gps lady) as much anymore.

Still looking for a job. Annoying! But need to keep "pounding the pavement" as mom says.

I went to Portland last weekend. LOVED it there. An old friend from college is living there, and it was really nice to see her and spend time with someone who knows me from Boston out here.

I've been taking some pictures while here, and learning photoshop elements. huge program, but I like it! Editing is fun and Barb is taking me under her wing. Headed out with her tomorrow to take pictures. We want to get an RV and go on the road, so keep an eye out for us.

Here's a few pictures I've taken recently and edited.


Erika swinging on a tree near Mt. Tabor in Portland. 


A typical iPhone shot that washed my face out. But I like the look of her mohawk. 


Portland, OR


Driving out to Barb's. When it's dark I swear Sasquatch is going to come out. 

Alright, that's all for now. Back to editing. Miss everyone back east. Come visit!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment